Our Awesome Family

Our Awesome Family

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

VACATION!!!

Hey Friends,

My apologies for letting time lapse a bit. What have we been up to? Well, we've played a lot. The park, the lake, outside with sidewalk chalk. :) A little of everything. Summer has been fun and crazy, and relaxing and chill. It's been nice!


Lately, we've been getting sprinklers put in our yard, and Mason is obsessed with the "Kabota Tractor". He loves how is scoops the dirt with the bucket and then dumps the dirt. He's all boy! :)



 This is Mason's "say cheese" face. We had to throw in a shout out to our peeps back in Utah. Trav's #1 favorite NBA team. :) - I really have no crazy story to go with this picture, I just thought it was awesome. :)

Now is the time I have been waiting for ALL SUMMER, we are heading to Bear Lake! It's going to take us over 12 hours to get there, but it will all be worth it! I love Bear Lake. My family has been going there every summer for over 35 years. I am so excited to share this tradition with my own little family. I'm stoked to see all my little nieces and nephews and get to play with my parents and siblings! And as an added bonus, some of Trav's family will be coming up for a day! I CANNOT wait!
 
I'm sure we will take hundreds of photos, so my next post will be far more interesting. For now, I better get back to packing!
 
I hope your summer has been as fun as ours; and as always, that you are happy, healthy, and safe.
 
Much Love,
 
Er, Trav, & Masonator