Our Awesome Family

Our Awesome Family

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hey Friends!

I realize it has been a LOONG while since I updated our blog, and for that you have my sincerest apologies. Time has a way of speeding right by me!

Mason's birth-mother and her family were able to come visit us in early November. We had such a good time catching up with all of them! They are such kind, loving, genuine people, and we are grateful to know them! It amazes me that it's been nearly 2 years since Kaylee contacted us, and chose us to be Mason's parents. We have been so blessed.

 
All of us with Kaylee.
 

Mason was a Ninja Turtle for Halloween.

 
Mason is dressed like Dad, in his huntin' gear ... while shopping with Mom.  
 
We have been approved to adopt again! What that means is that we are legally able to have potential birth-parents contact us to place their baby with our family. Hopefully we can soon have another little one in the fam. I have included the link to our Adoption Profile to the right -->
Please feel free to pass on our information to anyone and everyone you know! Every little bit helps!

We pray you are all safe, healthy and happy. As we are getting ready for the Christmas season I am reminded how thankful I am for my family, my home, my health. I am truly blessed.

Much Love,

Erin, Travis, and Mason